ChRiS in Exile ; Hunting for REd (October) Unsubmarine ; CgamePlaNOW activate!

 see previous (REdGEMnet) at  https://rednet-alien.blogspot.com/2021/09/european-champions-trophy

211005
I created the UNsub net after the meningitis inducced COMA woke me up and  i started a series of campaign & community initiatives , Local & Global //... ... ."activate Cgame>PLANow"
during one of my campaigns , after a series of arrested by the Nazi goons of  "modern gerMONEY" i agreed to a "truce" , to suspend my action.. in the hope of resume some :fanily life: with my son Leon , who had been stolen from my life at his age of 3 ...he was around 6 when I agreed to also suspend complaints against german judges, police, attorneys & "beamte" etc ...and re-start with my GF...
There was a hearing ...and it was difficult NOT to stand up and insult the stupid female judge... who accused me of being "subversive"  AS ALL MY ACTIONS WERE PUBLIC .. which led me..
after my GF betrayed me anyway, and the little girl (Noela) also was 3 years old when she was violently kid-napped from my alsation farmhouse.. in the village of Geiswasser , near the Rhien river..
so I resumed & distributed articles & more via "UNSUB"  (UNsubversive)  i also later discovered that "unsub" was also a police term for criminals activities..  that increased the intrusions on my life AND phone tapping,  viral-bombing of websites, deleting of emails & sms etc...
Zorro asked me this morning... why i dont use a mobile.. apart from a) making it a little more difficult for "them"  ...i hate the addiction that 99% of the sheeple have,  not least because I was involved as a young man In the development of the NET & "multi-media.. "  before it was called such...   (see also https://montv-chrislog.blogspot.com/2021/06/book-2-plus-not-censored.html and the latest https://montv-chrislog.blogspot.com and my attack on USAcorp & co...  of course they do not need to assasinate me..  they control YOUR media so there is no chance of the truth being shared ..especially since they WON the media war using the PLANdemic to subdue a whole planet's population....
just listening to my old music videos '   Crazy (by Seal and verson of Gnarles Barclay... Imagine (John) and "honesty"  ...Billy Joel... hmmmm then the very intimate feeling of "Iris" (goo goo dolls"
this "episode"  is just a version of ."activate Cgame>PLANow"  via  & ChRiSliveCAMPAIGN  @ mewe.com/i/chrissmith1059     www.cser5.blogspot.com
so as i know how little time you all have for the TRUTH and YOUR responsiibility for the MESS we are in...
so I will pictures and as brief a comment as possible...
 
.................
 
...(lyrics from Billy???)
 
I really would PREFER to be playing, training with         or managing a TEAM
 
this is my base/home...
 
.... Campaign means getting up of your arse and doing something to improve OUR world...~
 
against the fen way USAcorp sharks too....
 
NO you cany WAIT until....
 
NON secret agent is he ????
 
Weird to write this too!    R E S P E C T  & enjoy should be automatic...
    confusion to my ebemies whoever & wherever you are!
 
local or global ... WE ARE!
 
is worth repeating to YOU!
 
I am Patient WHEN important
 
This Continent is OUR land....
    the chelski & mancs are the enemy (on & off the field, but we must rid of fen way too!! they are evil sharks... infesting OUR club...!!
 
THEY sabotaged this too...
 
 
a global society capitulated to a criminal violation...
   enough said ???  apparently not!
...
 
a Balkan review in PICS!
   the teeange captain ; with hair! ' :)
 
recently ..at Perast ..sunglasses (instead) ;)
  2019 friday nights with International Team ...I miss THIS!
   the ww3 risk ..here again?
  then its BYe Bye planet !
   OUR Lbird is VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!
 
the academy flyer ; more SABOTAGE!
 
a message to the ULTRAS! ;)
 
well give ME a REASON??????????????????????????
&
 Juergen  play JOE at CB!!!!!
 
 
 
LbiRD Co-op via REdGEMNET ;   " ativate  Cgameplanow "
 ChRiSliveCAMPAIGN
 
 
 
and JACQUI you TRULY are!!!
 
  funny  tournament  with antifa lads-lasses! ')
 
we shall SEE via mewe.com ?
 
dancing at MIRISTE with Mathilde!!!!!!
 
EXILED too , at the coast?
    get a shave, great T-shirt!
 
" I cant change it ..waaaaahhhhhhh"
 
who has a stable, Zorro?
 
quit Internatios ; MONTY INTERNATIONAL CLUB!
 
 
 
 
 
old card but now promote ;;;;;;
 
 
 
 
 
 
just as you STOLE theirs...
  REdS hero from my youth
 
especially when fools provoke me!!!!
 
 
versus
 
so....
 
and when SOUNESS did this ;
 
 
they shall defeat them selves!
 
 
   helped her but cheated me ..
   destroyed by the USAcorp sharks ..
   Torres dunped on the mancs!
 
 
or YOU,Zorro , can TOO?
 
REd NOSE days here soon?????
 






















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ChRiSlive DEC isiv EMBER Diary 'insurgency is inevitable; is VITAL for YOUR LIFE

ChRiSlive NOW

ChRiS alive .... are you ... it is a Question